Update by user Apr 24

Nothing

Original review posted by user Apr 22

We purchased a set of tickets for Disney on Ice from this site. We received a "confirmation" (see the attached picture). We went to the actual event. They had no record of our tickets. We produced the "confirmation". That didn't help at all. So we called OnlineCityTickets. They verified that the ticket order had been placed and that a "confirmation" had been sent. They claimed that they had tried to get phone verification several times by Email. Who has ever heard of phone verification of an online order paid for with a credit card?

I checked all of my Email folders (including the spam folder) looking for the Emails. The supposed Emails were never sent/received. A few notes.

The "confirmation" is just fake. Look at it closely. Nowhere does OnlineCityTickets even mention that phone verification is needed before the tickets are purchased / issued However, the deeper problem is that need for phone verification. My guess is that OnlineCityTickets has severe fraud problems and the vendors / credit card companies have imposed a verification requirement as a consequence. Just a guess of course. However, doing business with this company is dangerous, to say the least.

Take a look at the recent reviews. Something has gone wrong with this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Onlinecitytickets Disney On Ice Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Easy to use website.

I didn't like: Not actually getting the tickets.

Comments