1.2

01/01/18 What an awful new years day my 5 year old daughter had, she was looking forward to her disney on ice show, only to find that once we drove 1hr to the the arena and the tickets were voided. We went to the box office and were told "those tickets were sold on stub hub and are already used".

Now the show is 10 mins in and my daughter is asking are we seeing the show daddy ! I purchased the tickets from online City Tickets downloaded them and printed them as they asked, to find that they are voided. When I called online City Tickets they said "we cant give you tickets you have to fill a form that takes 24hrs to get to your inbox, we will investigate this issue and see if you get a refund. I cant believe that they cant get tickets when we are stood right there in the box office ..

on top of that i am telling them the situation and there is no guarantee that I would even be refunded not to mention my daughters day being ruined. These people are not customer friendly, do not provide the product they are selling it is thievery at its finest.

Now I have some email asking for all my details including SSN can you believe it ! what do they need that for !

Review about: Onlinecitytickets Disney On Ice Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments