1.4

The worst experience I've had with a 3rd party ticket broker. Purchased two tickets which were supposed to be in the first row.

Upon receiving the tickets they were the next section back, about 30 rows behind what I purchased. When I complained, they said the seller reserves the right to provide tickets in what they call the same zone, and doesn't have the obligation to provide the row they listed. What a crock of BS. I would have never payed that much for these seats.

I think they are fully aware of the deception, and that's just how they do business. Besides paying over $60 in fees, they are not credible at all in my view.

Stick with stubhub and vivid seats. Their fees are high as well, but at least you know they will hold the sellers to the info they provide regarding section and row

Review about: Onlinecitytickets Bob Dylan Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

anonymoustoo

By the way, I never chose the user name "threateningjellyfish". What in the world happened?

anonymoustoo

I was ripped off over 400 dollars. They charged me over 600 dollars for tickets that normally cost 57 dollars each.

I believed that the more expensive tickets were for better seats, but the reverse was true. The 57 dollar tickets were better! This is unethical.

I've been robbed. What a horrible company.

I just got burned by Onlinecitytickets too. The charged me nearly twice the cost of getting tix from the official site, Dead and Co. Stay away from this organization if you don't want to get burned.