I attempted to purchase tickets in a specific section which they advertised as available and that they would procure tickets in that section within a select range of Rows. The tickets I was provided the next day after making payment were in a much worse section.

I attempted to request a refund based on their 100% Buyer Guarantee and they pointed to some vary vague disclaimer language multiple times that the tickets I was provided were better because they were closer. Closer is not better when you were trying to buy luxury box tickets. They prices they claim were market based on supply and demand were also significantly higher than seats that were still available directly from the venue. So if a sporting event or performance is not near sold out their claim that supply and demand drove up their price is invalid.

They refused my refund request so I am having my cc dispute the charges.

Never again will I use their service or recommend anyone else buy or sell tickets through their website. http://www.onlinecitytickets.com/

Review about: Onlinecitytickets Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Deceptive sales tactics.

Comments