I thought I was purchasing tickets from my local ticket office because your site changes names to imitate a local office. Once I realized what had happened ( 2 hours after purchase) and I had paid inflated prices ($127.00 each for $70.00 tickets) I was told my purchase was non refundable.

The first gentelman I spoke to transferred me to the department that he stated could probably refund my money. When I got on the phone with Cheyenne, she refused the assist me and stated there was no way to help. She said she understood my dilemma however I should have know what I was buying were resold tickets. She would not transfer me to a manager and hung the phone up on me.

I agree that I bought the tickets, however the website was deceitful. I was offered a $40.00 promo code to which I asked if the money could go towards this sale? She stated no.

I will not be using this service in the future. I will also tell others of this experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Onlinecitytickets Ringo Starr Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Same thing happened to me. They need to be removed and put away for a long time.