I purchased two tickets to see Shen Yen at Broward Performing Arts on Tuesday January 9, 2019 at about 10AM from OnlineCityTickets.com. The two tickets cost me $127.01 and i received an email with my receipts and their recording when i was placed on hold says that their tickets are final, and guaranteed by the seller.

At about 12:29 PM two hours after i made my purchased i got a call from a representative that the tickets i paid for were a mistake and that they could not honor the "guaranteed price" They made a mistake on their website and i was able to purchase the two tickets for $127.01 but they are NOT AVAILABLE???. They realized their mistake then cancels my two tickets and changed the prices on their website to $304.49 within seconds. I spoke to the Supervisor Ashurina who refused to give me her name or her manager’s name when i asked her for it three times. She said they can only issue me a refund for the inconvenience and issue a $50 credit.

However, they made a mistake and refused to honor the transaction (Sale) that was final because the money was already taken from my bank account. I got the same tickets for $127...then cancel my order and now want me to pay $304.49 for the same tickets

Review about: Onlinecitytickets Shen Yun Concert Ticket.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Scam, Deceptive sales tactics.

Comments