Bought tickets to a show, realized 10 minutes after i bought them online city tickets does not have the capability to send paper tickets and you have to have a smart phone to accept the tickets. as i do not own a smart phone i called to cancel the order, keep in mind, this call to cancel came within an hour of purchase.

I was told there was nothing they could do... all sales were final.... find a friend with a smart phone.

I attempted to chargeback my purchase with my credit card company as i never received the product and they informed me that due to VISA rules their hands were tied and i just had to eat the cost without product. Must be nice to be able to just charge peoples cards and not have to deliver anything.

I recommend everyone checkout their stellar BBB Page

Product or Service Mentioned: Onlinecitytickets Show Ticket.

I didn't like: Deception by not providing all ticket information.

Comments

You can't be serious... how can you make a poor review when you don't even have a smart phone?