1.4

Secure-tix.com is a total rip-off resale marketplace.We were looking to purchase tickets for an event that was not on sale anyplace yet but at Onlinecitytickets (secure-tix.com), so we decided to purchase the tickets from this site before the tickets appear on sale elsewhere.

The cost Onlinecitytickets charged was $162.07 ($122 + $18.30 service charge + $3.17 e-mail delivery) per ticket. They do have a warning that the "ticket prices may exceed face value". However, when we have received the tickets - the actual ticket price was just $29.00 - four times lower than the Onlinecitytickets had charged. And their service fee was just slightly less than the actual ticket cost.

Ridiculous site, beware!That was our first and last dealing with this extortionist tickets marketplace.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with early ticket pre-sale and stated that there is a room for improvement of exuberant fee and ridiculous price overcharge. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of onlinecitytickets mikhailovsky ballet concert ticket and associated monetary loss in the amount of $186. OnlineCityTickets needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned onlinecitytickets mikhailovsky ballet concert ticket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OnlineCityTickets.

Had an Experience with OnlineCityTickets?

Comments

Secure-tix.com is actually the company ticket fulfillment services which believe it or not is owned by vivid seats... yep, they are all 1 big happy family!!

sallywright

i used this site it is total ripoff they manged to charge my credit card and when i looked for email that he told me was coming with my order number it wasnt sent.So i called them and they had no info on me saying i prob told them wrong number and email , i said its funny you managed to get my credit card correct but even though the seller repeated my email and phone number back to me correctly it wasnt send to me at all. Beware this site total scam

to John hastle San Diego, California, United States #1350759

In my case, the email did come but not from them and rather from the venue itself. So, you might have not recognized it and deleted???