Unfortunately, I came across this website when I was trying to purchase two tickets to Mumford and son. I was unaware that this was a RESALE ticket sight.

I bought my tickets for almost double the face value amount and was charged almost 70 dollars in service fees. My tickets were bought back in October of 2018 and I was told that I would have my seat numbers and section ONE WEEK BEFORE the concert. I have been patiently waiting for 5 months. This is now one week before the concert and we still do not have our tickets or seats.

I talked to *** in the escalated complaints department and he informed me that in the "fine" print of the website's policy it states that they can hold your tickets until 24 hrs before the event and even though I was told I would have tickets a week before. *** said "If" you do not have a seat by then, you will receive a full refund. What kind of assurance is this? I want to know that I have seats to see the concert or I want a refund so I can buy the tickets somewhere else that can assure me that I will have a seat.

We have one week until the event and I don't know if I have a seat until 24 hrs before it starts.

This has been one of the worst experiences I have had with a ticket website. Customer service just wants to tell you that you should of read the small print that basically lets them do whatever they want.

Product or Service Mentioned: Onlinecitytickets Mumford And Sons Concert Ticket.

I didn't like: Anything about this experience, Deception by not providing all ticket information.

Comments