Review Rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

Bought 3 tickets on December 1st. I didn't realize I was buying third-party as I had gone on the venue site and purchased by seat (guess Online City Tickets relists there by seat). Here we are - March 15th, the day before my event. My email confirmation told me that I would get my tickets on or before March 14th. I didn't by 7PM on March 14th, so I called. First rep told me, "wait until the end of the day. Call in the morning if they're not there." They weren't, called again. Second rep told me, "The venue is running on a 48 hour delay with the tickets, you should get them by 3PM!" A blatant lie - next I called the venue that I'd be attending for this event and they said, "NOPE. We don't have anything to do with third party sellers or orders." Great! Called another time, at 3PM. Third rep says, "Well, I can't see where your seller is located. Maybe 3PM for them is 6PM for you." Uh, what? True, but whatever, I guess I'll wait even though none of you know what you're talking about. Meanwhile each rep asked me a different thing for confirmation (last 4 card digits, zip code associated, email...) At nearly 6PM, I called the number for them listed on the Better Business Bureau site. Got the manager, Roberto. He tells me that the emails don't give a time frame, only a date, and that my event is tomorrow, so they have until then to be sent to me. I tell him he shouldn't have his company send an email months in advance saying I'll get them by such-and-such date but still not receive them nearly two days later when it's been FOUR MONTHS! They should know who they're working with and be able to tell me where their sellers are, no wonder they're not reputable at all! They don't care! They have a lot of *** terms & conditions and I have seen a lot of other people's reviews and complaints about no refunds, so if I don't get my tickets, and then after that if I don't get a refund, I'm seeking legal action. Enough is enough with this company. Maybe I'll even get the attorney general involved, because this is ridiculous. I spent way too much on these tickets to let it go - and my mother bought tickets at the box office for less than half of what I paid on this site! Then I pretty much paid the price for 4 tickets instead of 3 because of how much their service fee is (ridiculous. You're emailing them to me)... TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO DOUBLE CHECK THEIR THIRD PARTY PURCHASES OR JUST SIMPLY GO TO THE BOX OFFICE THEMSELVES!!! WILL NOT MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN!!!!
Most Helpful Resolved Featured
OnlineCityTickets - Wish I could give these scammers ZERO STARS
I didn't like
  • This site is basically fraudent

OnlineCityTickets - Be aware

Illegal third-party website rude staff no customer service no way to get in touch with anyone Still $500 of my money into even a lawyer couldn’t get it back through the sneaky bastards

OnlineCityTickets - Tickets not delivered

Email received said I would have my tickets by May 18th. That has not happen. I try calling the number and of course there is no one to talk to. I will not use this site or recommend it to anyone. Customer service is not good.

OnlineCityTickets - Link won't open to recieve tickets

I purchased 3 tickets and can't get the link to open up. Please help!

OnlineCityTickets - No i still can't find my ti4

they said my tickets have been transfered to my ticket master account and they have noy

OnlineCityTickets - Full refund

The company has given me a full refund and I am very pleased. I will however, never use this company again.
2.6
I liked
  • Finally kept their promise
I didn't like
  • Took the 2 weeks

OnlineCityTickets - Want to be reimbursed for the Ozzy Osbourne tickets

Kept on canceling his shows

OnlineCityTickets - Scammed out of my money and no tickets

Spent 198 dollars and never received my tickets

OnlineCityTickets - Worst customer support ever

The company has chosen to ignore me, they have not replied to any of my emails.

OnlineCityTickets - Prices

I paid $363 for tickets that have a face value of $54. This company is just out to steal your money!

OnlineCityTickets - Rip off

I, like many others, did not receive my tickets. I paid $668. They told me I had to prove I did not get them. I should have checked the reviews before doing business with this company. I learned a very expensive lesson.
1.6