I purchased 5 tickets to Disney on Ice for my nieces and nephew from this company. On website it shows total of $ 385 and end up charging my credit card $ 490 .

Right away I called the company and they said that’s included all service charges and they were not willing to give me any refund . And I tried so hard to get my money back but the agents were so rude and claimed that I should have read all the fine prints, so with no luck, I took it as a learning experience. The tickets were delivered to my email with electronic copies 13 days before the show time which was almost one month at the time I purchased the tickets. On the day of the show, when the staff tried to scan the tickets , none of the tickets were working .

I brought the tickets to the ticket center and the lady told me the seats were taken 1 hour ago . So that means somebody already went in and took our seats. I got so upset and tried to call Online Ticket center then I realized I got a miss call from them about an hour ago . I tried to call them and they put me on a 30 min hold and still no agent answer my phone.

I can’t let the kids waiting in the rain forever so I purchased another 5 tickets which cost me $ 230. I called the company right after I got home . Again after a long wait, I explained to one of the agent then she got me transfer to her manger which another long wait . I told him my frustration, and he said nothing more he could do but can give me a full refund.

He explained they are the third market company and as soon as the seller told them the tickets were sold to somebody and they tried to contact me right away; it was not their fault for this incident and they shouldn’t be responsible for it. I said what ??? one hour before the show started??? After I paid double for what I should have paid??

But without any more explanation, he said the best he could do it to give me a full refund. You know maybe others think that I got lucky because I saved $ 260 , but for me it is a different story . One of my nieces , her name is Kelsey and she has diagnosed cancer almost 2 years ago and due to the tumor , she lost her eyesight . She loves to go to the show even though she couldn’t see , she loves to sing all Disney songs.

She remember the first time when she watched the show before she was sick. It would be heart broken if I couldn’t purchase those tickets and I had to come up with an excuse to send them home. When I express my frustration and anger , the company agents showed that they didn’t care.

So again , please try to avid this company . They are rule and for me they only care about money.

Review about: Onlinecitytickets Disney On Ice Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments