1.3

I ordered two tickets for Austin's James Taylor concert February 2019 on the floor close to the stage, splurging for a concert I had longed to go to all my life. When we arrived to collect the tickets at the box office as directed in the Online City Tickets confirmation, the box office said they do not do business with "third party sellers" The number to contact for Online City Tickets had a live person who blamed another seller, put us on hold, told us we might get our money back all lasting 40 minutes into the concert time.

The tickets were never produced.

I believe this fraudulent company should be sued and exposed to the unsuspecting public that believes they are selling true tickets. They are truly just stealing money with no consequences.

Reason of review: Received NO product/tickets.

I didn't like: Took money without delivering tickets.

Comments

OnlineCityTickets eventually refunded the entire ticket amount I had no tickets for the concert that was booked 3 months ahead and when I purchased behind the stage screens tickets 45 minutes after the concert began because of arguing with OnlineCityTickets, I saw that my seats were occupied. Either these tickets were never truly sold or they were sold to others. I did receive my money after calling American Express about the purchase and multiple contacts to OnlineCityTickets