2.2K views
Featured Resolved

Update by user Mar 16, 2018

UPDATE: While doing a Skype interview for Pissed Consumer, I received a voicemail from Online City Tickets. My seller had ordered the tickets by mail, they got lost in the mail, so they tried to get them as eTickets.

They couldn’t, so per their guarantee, Online City Tickets replaced my tickets and also refunded me $100. I’m happy with this resolution, however, I still do NOT recommend this company to anybody. This could have been dealt with a lot better, and should have been addressed a lot sooner.

They have such awful reviews everywhere online, they obviously have a problem with their customer service & how they run their business. I’m just glad I’m able to attend my concert along with being reimbursed a little bit.

Original review posted by user Mar 15, 2018

Bought 3 tickets on December 1st. I didn't realize I was buying third-party as I had gone on the venue site and purchased by seat (guess Online City Tickets relists there by seat).

Here we are - March 15th, the day before my event. My email confirmation told me that I would get my tickets on or before March 14th. I didn't by 7PM on March 14th, so I called. First rep told me, "wait until the end of the day.

Call in the morning if they're not there." They weren't, called again. Second rep told me, "The venue is running on a 48 hour delay with the tickets, you should get them by 3PM!" A blatant lie - next I called the venue that I'd be attending for this event and they said, "NOPE. We don't have anything to do with third party sellers or orders." Great! Called another time, at 3PM.

Third rep says, "Well, I can't see where your seller is located. Maybe 3PM for them is 6PM for you." Uh, what? True, but whatever, I guess I'll wait even though none of you know what you're talking about. Meanwhile each rep asked me a different thing for confirmation (last 4 card digits, zip code associated, email...) At nearly 6PM, I called the number for them listed on the Better Business Bureau site.

Got the manager, Roberto. He tells me that the emails don't give a time frame, only a date, and that my event is tomorrow, so they have until then to be sent to me. I tell him he shouldn't have his company send an email months in advance saying I'll get them by such-and-such date but still not receive them nearly two days later when it's been FOUR MONTHS! They should know who they're working with and be able to tell me where their sellers are, no wonder they're not reputable at all!

They don't care! They have a lot of *** terms & conditions and I have seen a lot of other people's reviews and complaints about no refunds, so if I don't get my tickets, and then after that if I don't get a refund, I'm seeking legal action. Enough is enough with this company. Maybe I'll even get the attorney general involved, because this is ridiculous.

I spent way too much on these tickets to let it go - and my mother bought tickets at the box office for less than half of what I paid on this site! Then I pretty much paid the price for 4 tickets instead of 3 because of how much their service fee is (ridiculous. You're emailing them to me)...

TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO DOUBLE CHECK THEIR THIRD PARTY PURCHASES OR JUST SIMPLY GO TO THE BOX OFFICE THEMSELVES!!! WILL NOT MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Onlinecitytickets Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: SCAM.

I didn't like: This site is basically fraudent.

Comments