This company is horrible and should be put out of business!!! I ordered a ticket for $67 and that is what I saw when I checked out but when they charged my card I was charged 96.44!!! 67 for the ticket, 7.50 for a delivery charge (the ticket was emailed to me and I needed to print it myself) and then 21.94 for a processing fee - when I tried to stop the order I got stuck in their Voice Response Loop and then through Chat I was told , too bad so sad you lose and we have your many.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY they are horrible!!!!!

Reason of review: All of the above!!!!.

I didn't like: Anything about this experience.

Comments

I have had a similar problem. I can't believe how many complaints have been lodged againstt this company through both PayPal and even the Better Business Bureau and no one has done anything about it!

PP and the BBB should be ashamed knowiing about the claims from so many PP customers and there is no warning since obviously there have been so many people with claims.

After all aren't they supposed to protect us as the customer? They could stop putting through charges by these scam artists.